Monday 27 February 2023

Will Brodie Offshore Investment Brokers - $5000 Owed for 2 years - not paid yet in Feb 2023

Will Brodie - Offshore Investment Brokers Scam Debt




Hi everybody,

So I am forced to re-post this after deleting it in good faith on request in Dec.

I was wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of Will Brodie and Nikky Grayson from Offshore Investment Brokers also seen here at https://lnkd.in/e_bSVBsp ?

We have an outstanding debt they owe us of $5000 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 for services rendered.

My last email reply from the company owner Will Brodie stated that:

𝘖𝘯 3 𝘑𝘶𝘭 2020, 𝘢𝘵 12:50, 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦 <𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭.𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦@a𝘰𝘭.𝘤𝘰𝘮> 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦:

"𝘏𝘪 𝘋𝘢𝘯,𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘯𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘯𝘢𝘮. 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭"

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮: 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦 <𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭.𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦@a𝘰𝘭.𝘤𝘰𝘮>
𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘵: 𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 18 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦, 2020 3:49 𝘈𝘔 
𝘛𝘰: 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭@𝘪𝘧𝘢-𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘴.𝘤𝘰𝘮
𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵: 𝘙𝘦: 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘦
𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦: 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩

"𝘏𝘪 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭,𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘯𝘢𝘮. 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭"

𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗!

Now everybody who knows me know that I am NOT an unreasonable person, and so after quite a few of emails and Whatsapp messages asking very nicely during a p@ndemic where we ALL seriously needed our money...we got NO reply or acknowledgement. I know for a fact that my then-candidate gathered about $1mil AUM during his 3years at OIB, so there HAS to be money and their business and websites are all seemingly functional.

Last time I checked Will Brodie was on LinkedIn at https://lnkd.in/efMBaF_i and also https://lnkd.in/eZ66JMvv and his head of Operations, Nikki Grayson was at https://lnkd.in/eQyfqpTC

Is it unreasonable for me-, after having exhausted ALL other avenues, to have to resort to this?

Its Christmas time (well was)...my own family and I are in a foreign country faaaar from home, family and parents...it's a challenging time in South Africa for my parents and $5000 with the current exchange rate could really help my ageing parents quite a bit amidst loadshedding...and I would've loved to help them out.

Will and Nikky is just ignoring me, probably hoping "I'll go away" or forget about it, but 5c, $5, $50, $50, $5000 or $50 000, it makes no difference, it's a principle and integrity issue, and quite frankly I'm tired of getting the short end of the stick in this often murky-waters industry. 

If their names in the first 3 lines of this post becomes unclickable, then they saw it, un-tagged their names and/or blocked me to try and avoid blowback.

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨!

Please DM / email me at daniel@ifa-jobs.com